If you would like to interview me on your blog or podcast, feel free to email me.
- Interview with Matthew Winner on All The Wonders, Episode 339: On style, postcards, the role of an Illustrator; and Nintendo games
- Interview with The Oatley Academy for Stories Unbound, Epsiode 2: Part 1
- Interview with The Oatley Academy for Stories Unbound, Epsiode 3: Part 2
- Interview with The Oatley Academy for Stories Unbound, Episode 15: On Agents
- From The Art Directors Club in which I answer questions on working as an illustrator.
- From Workspiration in which I answer questions on graphic design, the hustle and bustle of art direction, and the pros and cons of artistic influences.
- From Kidlitartists.blogspot.com, in which I answer 7 questions about book creation, favorite artists, core characteristics of illustration, and more.
- From Childrensillustrators.com, in which I answer 10 questions about great children’s book characters, the greatest children’s books of all time (trick question…), the role of the art director, and more.
- From Middlegrademafia.com, in which I offer a look inside publishing, covering: myths vs. reality, trends, and how much I hate the word “rejection”.