Giuseppe Castellano is an award-winning Designer, Illustrator, and Executive Art Director at Penguin Random House; with over eighteen years of book publishing experience. He oversees the imprints of Grosset & Dunlap, Mad Libs, Frederick Warne and Co., the Penguin Young Readers, Penguin Young Readers Licenses, and Cartoon Network Books.
Giuseppe continues to be a guest speaker, critic, and teacher at schools including:
- Art Center College of Design
- Brigham Young University
- Falmouth University
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Maryland Institute College of Art
- Northern Michigan University
- Pratt Institute
- Rhode Island School of Design
- Ringling College of Art and Design
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- School of Visual Arts
- Syracuse University
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- University of Hartford
For school & conference visits, teaching opportunities, and questions, contact Giuseppe here or at giuseppe (at) gcastellano (dot) com.
For book-specific enquiries, please contact the ever-energetic Alexandra Penfold at Upstart Crow Literary.
Read more from Giuseppe, including his popular #arttips series for illustrators, on Twitter: @pinocastellano.